SALE STRATEGIES

Selling an idea/product/property can no more be considered a difficult task; if you know the right strategy to use.

We are witnesses to the schemes developed by Estate companies.
One of these is to buy a number of plots and get a free plot.
Another is to refer someone to buy a specific number of plots of land or property and receive compensation.

These adopted strategies have resulted in toppled sale of such properties. Who doesn't want to be compensated for doing something that comes naturally to them?

Here is one strategy many TBC sellers have adopted and is working fine for them.

The compensation plan

When you become a new TBC member, you'll not be allowed to sell coins only after a period of maturity (6 months).  This would mean you cannot make money from sales until you have been considered by the admin.  But, several TBC sellers have devised some strategies to help you make some money while you wait.

How does this work?

If you can connect a new buyer to a TBC seller, you'll be given a little percentage as compensation.

Here is my strategy.

If you get someone to buy $100 and above worth of TBC (with BTC) from me, I'll send you 15% (BTC) of whatever your referral buys.

If your referral buys less than $100 worth of TBC, you'll get 5%.

This will work fine for everyone until your TBC account is activated to sell TBC.
If you're interested, comment below.

Comments

Unknown said…
Someone opened up an wallet account for me and he never used my phone number for security varification cord purposes can I trust that account to be safe. Am new in this TBC crypto currency exchange thanks. My email is kamyapeter20@gmail.com and my real phone number is 0702690883 in the name of BAAGALANA KAMYA PETER help me